Revolt can often be found on , and cards.
Expansion InfoEditRevolt was introduced into Magic Arena with Aether Revolt (closed beta).
Watch this explanatory video to see how this game concept works.
- Revolt abilities check only whether a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn or not. They don’t apply multiple times if more than one permanent you controlled left the battlefield. They don’t check whether the permanent that left the battlefield is still in the zone it moved to.
- Revolt abilities don’t care why the permanent left the battlefield, who caused it to move, or where it moved to. They’re equally satisfied by an artifact you sacrificed to pay a cost, a creature you controlled that was destroyed by Murder, or an enchantment you returned to your hand with Leave in the Dust.
- Tokens that leave the battlefield will satisfy a revolt ability.
- Energy counters aren’t permanents. Paying won’t satisfy a revolt ability.
- All cards in the Aether Revolt set with triggered revolt abilities use an intervening “if” clause. A permanent you controlled must have left the battlefield earlier in the turn in order for these abilities to trigger; otherwise they do nothing. In other words, there’s no way to have the ability trigger if no permanent you controlled has left the battlefield that turn, even if you intend to have one do so in response to the triggered ability.
Revolt Card ListEdit
|Abilities|| Evergreen Abilities: Deathtouch • Defender • Double Strike • Enchant • Equip • First Strike • Flash • Flying • Haste • Hexproof • Indestructible • Lifelink • Menace • Prowess • Reach • Trample • Vigilance
| Other Keyword Abilities: Afflict • Aftermath • Afterlife • Ascend • Convoke • Crew • Cycling • Embalm • Eternalize • Fabricate • Improvise • Jump-Start • Kicker • Mentor • Riot • Spectacle • Transform
|Ability Words||Addendum • Enrage • Raid • Revolt • Undergrowth|
|Actions||Adapt • Exert • Explore • Surveil|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.