Hey there :) After a bit of a security review, we've discovered a potential security issue in your code at DeckExport.js and DeckExportTwo.js. You'll see that I've already remarked out the potential problem.
Because of your expertise in JS, I'm sure you're more than capable of coming up with a solution. But here's code that will help you reproduce the issue:
Hi Aspallar! My name is Awyman13, and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for the MagicArena Wiki. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc., please contact me on my message wall. I look forward to working with you!
That is the redirect left over when I moved it to Decks/NPE Strength in Numbers (Old). I moved it because this is the old closed beta Green-white token deck which is no longer in the game. We need to make room, because the new open beta starter deck with the same name was just added to the game, a Red-White token deck. This new deck has been uploaded by another user at Decks/NPE Strenght_in_Numbers, and they didn't notice the conflict because they made a typo "strenght" instead of "strength". So after you delete the redirect this could be moved into place and the links fixed.
You can always use the deck builder to find the correct spelling/format for a card. Click the down arrow to the right of the big edit button at the top right and choose deck builder from the menu, it will edit your deck in the deck builder, there have been some improvements since your klast use of it, tho its still very much a WIP.